Directions by Car
From San Francisco, the San Francisco airport, and points south on northbound Highway 101:
- Follow US 101 north and then switch to I-80 east, and take it across the San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge
- Stay left as you get off the Bay Bridge and take east heading to Berkeley and Sacramento
- Exit I-80 onto University Avenue
- Continue east on University Avenue for approximately 2 miles to Oxford Street at the western edge of the campus
- Turn left on Oxford Street, then turn right at the first signal which is located on Berkeley Way to enter garage.
From Oakland, the Oakland airport, Hayward or San Jose on northbound I-880:
- Stay in left center lanes on when you reach downtown Oakland
- Exit I-80 east (to Berkeley) / Exit I-80 at University Avenue
- Continue east on University Ave. for approximately 2 miles till Oxford Street, turn left on Oxford Street.
- Turn right at the first signal Berkeley Way to enter garage.
From the East Bay on eastbound Highway 24:
- From Highway 24 exit at Telegraph Ave. and take a right on Telegraph
- Continue on Telegraph until it ends at the south-side of campus on Bancroft
- Make a left on Bancroft
- Make a right on Fulton, which will become Oxford Street in two blocks
- Continue on Oxford to University, turn right at the signal Berkeley Way right after University to enter garage.
From East Bay on northbound Highway 13:
- Highway 13 ends and becomes Tunnel Road.
- Continue on Tunnel Road. Tunnel Road becomes Ashby Ave. near the Claremont Hotel.
- Turn right at Shattuck Ave
- Turn right at University Ave and continue east one block to Oxford Street and the western edge of the campus
- Turn left on Oxford Street, then turn right at the first signal Berkeley Way to enter garage.